Home arrow Consumer Protection arrow Publications
How do I make a complaint regarding unfair competition? PDF Print
A person or business entity can call the Fair Trading Commission Consumer Complaints hotline at (421-2FTC or 421-2382) and have their complaint recorded. In addition, they can also visit the Fair Trading Commission, and fill out a complaint form summarising the details of the matter.
Next >